Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloweeny

Posting these a bit late, I haven't  had time to post in a while, sorry! Well now let's get down to it. The orange color I used on my thumb and ring finger is Essie Braziliant, both have Sally Hansen Black, and the ringfinger also has a metallic gold/black by H&M just called Black (it came in a pack of mini polishes). My pointer finger has a base of Essie Scarlet O'Hara with Nina Black. My middle finger has this strange halloween polish a friend bought for me a few years back. It came in a little pumpkin shaped bottle and it's a black base with orange sparkles (it's unnamed). I used Sally Hansen Wet Cement to write "BOO". Lastly, my pinky is a base of Sally Hansen White On with Sally Hansen Black. All topped with Seche Vite. BOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment